This is probably where I’m supposed to WOW you with all the fabulous things about me, right? Well, that won’t happen because I can’t stand writing about myself about as much as I don’t like to be in front of the camera. That’s why I’m the photographer, right?
A few simple things about me that you will find out to be very true:
- First and foremost…I love to use ellipses. If you don’t know what ellipses are, well it’s these … 3 periods, period. It’s my way of saying that I’m not making a run on sentence.
- I love to shoot natural light. It’s one of my favorite ways to shoot.
- I hate change but yet I’m constantly changing things around. My blog, my website, my furniture. It doesn’t stop at one thing.
- I have a bucket list ten miles long and Bora Bora is the first on the list
- I will and can talk to a complete stranger like I’ve known them for ten years
- I’m constantly looking and wanting new ideas. I roam the internet aimlessly looking for them.
- I’m addicted to Slurpees. Coke/cherry mix to be exact
- I don’t like to drive but yet I love road trips
- My lists are usually never completed